Lauren's bookshelf: currently-reading

Down Among the Dead Men
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Thursday 5 January 2012

Tea and Books Reading Challenge

So now you can tell I am really trying to avoid writing my essay! After a quick flick through other people's blogs (In search of how blogging should really be done), I have come across



so have decided to join the challenge and have chosen the level of Berry Tea Devotee, which means that I have to read 4 books with over 700 pages in. I am waiting to find out if I can include Shantaram as number 1, or if I have to start from scratch. So now the hard bit is choosing the books......will update accordingly and of course with my progress.

And for now, back to Law and ethics...........


*UPDATE*

I have chosen the four books I will include in the challenge:
1. Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts 933pgs
2. A Game of Thrones - George R.R.Martin 864pgs
3. The Passage - Justin Cronin 1008pgs
4. Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy 848pgs

I have chosen these from a list of books I had wanted to read but that also fit the challenge. Secondly, last year I aimed to read a classic on every 5th book, but didn't do so well, so by choosing Anna Karenina I am hoping to start this personal challenge again too.

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment