Lauren's bookshelf: currently-reading

Down Among the Dead Men
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Sunday 8 January 2012

Dukan Day 2

I found the protein filled meat feast a little easier last night, and have already noticed my hunger subsiding. I am also finding it easier to take all these fluids on board, and did prepare myself well for last nights shift and took plenty of skimmed milk for tea and coffee, I had a great crew mate with a flask too, so hot drinks were on tap!

I once again had not managed to do my 20mins of exercise before my night shift, and no patients appeared to be on the top floor or require carrying, so I need to step up my game there! I even had the will-power to turn down chocolates that were given to us by a patient. So I now start Dukan Day 3 and Night Shift 3 weighing in at 8 stone 13lb, and even managed to squeeze in a 20min session of Zumba on the wii before I have to go to work. Go Me!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment